Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sewing

Sheep Reposing from Lovely Whatevers


(I am busy sewing for the next day or so. Comments are suspended right now. ) Speaking of sewing and other simple home things, see what Aimee has to say here http://momzoo.blogspot.com/2008/06/old-fashioned-education.html a most inspiring post, and if I had a prize to give, I would give it to her for this article.
In answer to two post requests, I have in my drafts articles coming up on the principle of submission (the myths, the truth, and examples) and on working with children underfoot. There was one more article I haven't finished that was requested, about weight control. In the meantime I hope you will continue to share your beautiful homes on your blogs! In the meantime, check out this fun Bed and Breakfast Historic House tour
It is always inspiring to see the inside of other people's houses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...