Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Song Added to Playlist



I have just added this to the top of my playlist.  I am sorry that I have not completely got rid of the ads on some of these pieces of good music, but hopefully you can click them off yourself as they come up.

This song was written by a man named Brumley, who also wrote the much loved hymns, "I'll Fly Away" and "Jesus Hold My Hand."  It was not as promoted as the other two songs, but I find it just as wonderful, if not more.  It was written about 50 years ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting! I've subscribed to the youtube channel.

Housewife59 said...

This is so cheerful! Thank you

Friedas Farmhouse said...

Thanks so much! "I'l fly away" is one of my favorite songs. Singing it reminds me of what we are striving for. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

lynn m said...

very joyful!
LM

Blessed Homemaking said...

My children really enjoy this song when I play it from the computer. Looking forward to another post.