Friday, January 09, 2015

Flowers




The temperature is warming up and the sunlight makes things so much nicer, so I am taking pictures of flowers today.

I still have a fetish for the fences here and will be taking pictures of a variety of them.

More old stone houses, and a decorative iron fence.



The house from a distance, showing the chimneys.


Four o'clocks, just like home.





This is for sale. I wonder what happened to the steps up to the door.

Look how much these cottages cost. Most of all look at the style of the roof.  I like fences here but I am really enjoying the roofs so you will likely see an entire post with pictures of roofs.






1 comment:

anonymous said...

Hi Lydia,

such pretty flowers and lovely old buildings. They just don't make them this beautiful anymore.

Thanks for sharing.

Janet Westrup.