Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Cheerful Dressing - Video 11



                             



Hello Ladies,

I appreciate all the inquiries as to my health and well-fare, and want to let you know I am working on a new video. 

For a mere minute of video, I am good at making it half a day of work! I like  to have the setting, because I know we all want something pleasant to see while we watch something. Today I have a little speech on costume, so please check back in awhile.  It will be posted here.

I appreciate the donations I have received! Thank you very much!


Lydia






Thanks to my friend Lisa Anne for making this video!

4 comments:

Debbie Gnagey said...

I really enjoyed you cheerful video. You looked bright eyed and ready for a wonderful time of sharing with your friends. I agree with you. Our clothes do create a mood and influence how we feel and move! Have a lovely visit!

Debbie Gnagey said...

I enjoyed your cheerful video! You looked bright, happy, and well groomed, prepared to greet your guests for a time of relaxed refreshment. Our clothing affects not only how we move but how we feel. I know when I am well groomed and dressed nicely, I am much more likely to feel on top of things and am more likely to finish my to do list for the day, or send a card of encouragement, or bake a pie for my husband. It just makes you feel better and ready for anything!

Christine said...

Lydia,
The videos you are doing are really lovely. Keep them coming!

I find myself too, returning again and again to your archives, and each time I visit, I always leave refreshed and with a new sense of purpose in my homemaking.

Your wisdom and encouragement have been a wonderful blessing to myself and many others.. Thank you so much!

Christine

magnoliasntea said...

Beautiful video, Lydia! They're all so pleasant because you are such a gracious lady.
I'm enjoying catching up on them this weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...