Hello Mrs Sherman, I hope you have been enjoying your company and the one-eyed cat guest 😊. The Harrison Fisher painting is very pretty. We love you too❣️ And thank you for your more recent post with the information for finding copy cat recipes. Hope to see you soon.
Lovely cottage! Enjoy your company.
ReplyDeleteOh the yarn with the tea cup! Swoon! And your sweet one eyed cat. 🥰 Love you!
ReplyDeleteAwww Ms. Lydia take care of that sweet kitty, I love that cottage its beautiful. Have a very blessed Sunday and week ahead.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your company, what a blessing.🩷
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you In a video when you can!💐
Enjoy your guests!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and heartwarming photos. 💕 And the one-eyed cat is precious. I love cats. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
ReplyDeleteHello Mrs Sherman,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have been enjoying your company and the one-eyed cat guest 😊.
The Harrison Fisher painting is very pretty.
We love you too❣️
And thank you for your more recent post with the information for finding copy cat recipes.
Hope to see you soon.
i'll try to return soon!! I have missed posting and broadcasting.
ReplyDeletePoor little baby kitty lost his eye. I think he needs some nurturing and care. I always hate to see them roaming about.
ReplyDelete