Hello Ladies,
I have been slowly recovering my homemaking after an extraordinary amount of activity, and making notes of things to tell you on video again. I appreciate those prayers for me to get the time to to that!
For a few people overseas who are used to communicating on WhatsApp, I have not been able to access it it. I hope it is a temporary problem that will be corrected soon.
There are other internet problems where my accounts are being blocked or restricted. Hopefully this will be corrected. Other people have had similar challenges.
For a little refresh, and to get my mind a rest, I have set up a table outside to look like some of the historic photographs I have seen with the cottage in the background.
There will be a better picture added later, with the full house in the background. I have to do some tidying up on the porch and other places for the photograph.
You will see my outdoor table with the house behind it, followed by pictures from Pinterest that are similar.
My photos:
This evening scene is something I would like to try staging.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be patient. Your comments will be held in moderation before they are approved.