Saturday, September 05, 2026

Abundance ( with video)


Today I talked about aspect of abundant living.




 

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Dearest Lydia Ruth,

It was soooo good to listen to you speak today on homemaker radio. I thank you for the wise words of wisdom and encouragement. I especially appreciated the biblical advice to not get offended in the first place. That was such a simple BUT powerful statement! And…the reminder to turn disappointments or discouragement into opportunities to be triumphant! Love it!! There was so much to glean from in today’s talk. I usually listen to new videos twice, but also enjoy going back into the archives to listen to older messages over and over again.🙂

Like you, my family members just left yesterday after being here for 6 weeks. I’m working now to get things back in order, but it will be a work in progress. After all, it did take 6 weeks to get this house in disarray! At least I was able to keep the kitchen functional and the trash emptied and the bathrooms cleaned. Other than that, the vacuuming, dusting and floor mopping didn’t happen. Listening to Homemaker radio while I work is far better than whistling as you work! Anyway, it won’t seem so daunting, for sure.

Thanks for the wedding update; I can’t wait to see what you wore to the wedding. The wedding photos were very beautiful . 💕

Love & blessings,
Holly