All is well here and I hope to post a video. In the meantime I have two almost presentable rooms to share from my house here. There were several events that left me too tired to put things in order, but as you see I made progress. I plan to finish the kitchen today and start on another room. I’ll share my schedule with you in a future video.
You might be surprised at this dining room makeover because the tablecloth and placemats were from the dollar store,
...as well as these cotton kitchen towels,
And these cute felt leaf placemats.
How do you like the red maple leaf pillow? It also came from the Dollar Tree.
I was gifted with these two publications and I’ll show you more of what’s in them, on a video.
Thank you to everyone who is sending me their text so I can get them back in my phone. Thank you also for sending one-time money gifts to help support this blog and my home. It helps more than you know and is always an incentive to keep going!
Lydia Ruth








No comments:
Post a Comment