It was a challenge to get an unobstructed view of the couple and the wedding events. The professional photographers pictures may be sent later, but these are some attempts from my view.
Several times I have been asked if the minister is my husband, the bride's grandfather. No. The wedding was officiated by the preacher of the church in the town where she attended for many years. The wedding took place in Redmond, Oregon , known as Eastern Oregon, in the high desert.
Before their departure, she changed to her hand-sewn
going-away dress and retained the veil.
I keep looking to see how they change his bio on the
website to include his bride.
18 comments:
I haven't stopped smiling after seeing the lovely wedding photos. Your granddaughter looks so beautiful and radiant. May the happy couple be abundantly blessed throughout their marriage.
Oh how wonderful! Lillian is a beautiful bride! Very beautiful pictures! And what a God-honoring wedding. 💗 Thank you so much for sharing these special moments with us. I have enjoyed it immensely! Blessings to the happy couple!
these pictures are just so sweet! What a beautiful , modest , and pure bride-SUCH a rarity in this day and time. I wish them all the best in their life together!
Lillian's sewing skills are amazing .
Dear Mrs Sherman,
Seeing the wedding pictures made my heart so glad. May God bless them with a long and fulfilling marriage ❣️
she is so natural!!
Oh Lydia!! How beautiful and handsome they both look!!! And they look soooo in love....look at their eyes! 😊🩵 Gave me goosebumps. 🤗
And great job with your own camera!!
Thank you for posting these....🩵🩵
Congratulations to the beautiful young couple!! Thank you for sharing in the family joy!
Mrs. Sherman, these pictures are so beautiful!! Now *this* is what wedding pictures should look like! Blessings to the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Hass! Did Lillian sew her bridesmaids' dresses also? And if I may ask, is her husband's name pronounced "Tee Roy" or "Troy?" Congratulations to you and your family!
In Christ,
Alyssa
His name is pronounced Tee -roy. the bridesmaids dress were so beautiful but not hand made. they had shawl type sleeves. I'm waiting for better pictures to be sent to me. I'll add more to this post.
His surname is pronounced Hass as in pass, mass, lass, etc.
i'll try to do a video about it real soon.
Just lovely! Thank you for sharing these sweet photos with us. I pray the young couple will be very happy together.
Lillian is so natural and sweet. So innocent!
I plead the blood of Christ over them and that the Lord will be their strength and joy throughout life! Many blessings Lillian and T-Roy!
What a lovely bride and beautiful wedding. I love that she retained the Veil for going away. The picture of her in the car before they left is so traditional and beautiful. I wish them the best and a long life of Happiness together. I sure have missed seeing you and your videos. I understand you have been quite busy.
your granddaughter is so feminine!
Dear Lydia,
Thank you so very kindly for posting these lovely wedding photos! It is so refreshing and rare to see a bride and her bridesmaids so modestly and beautifully adorned. It appeared to be a bright, sunny day for the happy couple, too! May God’s richest blessings be upon the newlyweds.💕
Dear Lydia,
Oh, these pictures are simply beautiful! 💕 Lillian looked absolutely radiant, and seeing the two of them together is just precious. There is so much love, happiness, and sweetness captured here. You must be one very proud grandmother! ❤️
Wow, Lillian is so gorgeous in the beautiful getaway wedding dress and lace veil.
My heart is so happy for your family. I pray that the Lord blesses Lillian and T-Roy with a lifetime of loving one another, laughing together, holding tightly to each other through every season, and always keeping Christ at the very center of their marriage. May their love grow sweeter and stronger with every passing year. 💕
Please, give your granddaughter love and heartfelt congratulations from the Koch family. May the Lord richly bless their marriage and the beautiful life they are beginning together. 🙏🏻💕
“And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.” — Ecclesiastes 4:12
With so much love,
Tiffany Koch
I enjoyed the sharing and pictures. She did a beautiful job on her dresses. Thank you for sharing. You are blessed to have such a beautiful granddaughter.
Post a Comment