Monday, July 27, 2026

Hay Season

 






Hello Everyone,

It is hay season here. We stop and watch the huge farm machines with their air conditioned cabs and up to date fascinating amenities. 

If I can manage my time properly I'll make a hay season dress. 



Miss Lillian, our little granddaughter, is busy trying hair styles and sewing for her wedding. She is going to marry a young preacher in Missouri. I will tell more about it in a video. 

We are all doing the best we can and keeping cool with plenty of ice and taking dips in the stock tank . 

All is well here and I
hope all is well with you.


We are having a Ladies Day at our little congregation and my daughter Lily Beth and her daughter Lillian are conducting the event with singing, reading, reciting  poetry, a Bible Brides quiz and a delicious Afternoon Tea luncheon. I will include pictures of table arrangements and party favors soon. It will also be a gift card wedding shower for our bride-to-be. 

I still plan to converse with you on video when the rush is over. 

Lydia Ruth



No comments: