Friday, July 26, 2019

Update

Hello Ladies,

I have my re-furbished computer up and going and still need a few things ironed out (figure of speech: (fos). 

The videos were much easier than script so I may do a few more of them. Included will be household hints, family things, home values, and much more.

I will read my book aloud but put it on a separate play list.

Today will be spent getting some things straightened out here at The Manse and preparing for the busy weekend.  

I hope to see everyone here soon. Thank you for telling me what all you accomplished while listening to the homemaker support videos. That is what I want to know. I decided not to do a livestream because it requires people stop and look at the screen.

I plan to post a list of the Homemaker Support videos on the sidebar so you can see them easily.

For my next video to listen while sit or work, it would be very helpful if you would list in comments some questions and comments to discuss, similar to livestream. That way I can talk about it without it requiring you watching the screen if you are busy.

Lydia


7 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Hi, So glad you got your computer up and running! I enjoy the written post myself because my internet is so slow! Hugs, Roxy

jlynn said...

I loved your videos and I’m looking forward to more. I put one on and worked while I listened. It made the job so much more pleasant. So I tried it again the next day, same thing happened. I felt like I had company while I worked. I’ve gone through the sets and I’m looking forward to the next ones. I really appreciated them. Thank you, Janet

Lydia said...

I will be attempting to get another one published soon—today if possible. Thanks for your enthusiasm and support!

Lydia said...

Still trying to be sure I can find the video after I make it, and get it to go where I want. I really need a crew at my beck and call, but I think I can settle down after I get the kitchen cleaned today, and try to broadcast something to keep homemakers company on the job.

Dianna said...

Thank you for the videos. I found them on YouTube. Sometimes is is nice to have someone cheering you on while you get the work done. :) I appreciate the time you put into the videos and this space.

Unknown said...

I’m happy you got your computer working again. Thank you for the good advice on how to handle negative family members when you live with them. It helped me so much and reminded me of my late fathers advice. One time i told him of some of my serious difficulties and he told me if you can’t change it go into the kitchen and make some homemade pizza to distract myself. So your advice brought a his memory to the forefront of my mind. 😊 Anyway i truly am looking forward to more videos. I enjoy listening to them so much. God bless!

Lydia said...

Oh good I see I was able to publish your comment. I was wondering who this is. I know most of you who post here .