Monday, July 10, 2023

All is Well at the Manse

Hello Dear Ones,

My time has been so limited lately and I am also "experimenting" (you know what a scientist I am) with getting more sleep--and that is why I have not had a new broadcast. (Smile)

I am still stealth-sipping, but I need to be stealth-posting, do I not?

There are so many old-fashioned scenes this season, I often think I see Jane Austen's troupe of characters walking home from the fictional town of Meryton.

Sunrise is my current interest, which I hope to put, not in writing, but into actual words to you soon.
Thank you all for being so patient and checking back here from time to time. I do intend to get the things straightened out in the dashboard for you to subscribe by email. In the meantime, you can always go to the YouTube Channel and see when there is a new video. You can subscribe there and be notified of new broadcasts.

Please don't forget Miss Lillains Sewing Blog and the Beautiful Homemaking Channel, which links are on the upper left of this page. They update a lot more often than I do.

Thank you for praying for my time to be freed up to come here. Hopefully The Manse
 will release me soon--smile. If you have sent me a card or note in the mail, I have not forgotten about it, and will eventually answer.






 

5 comments:

Mrs Bain said...

You have captured some very lovely scenes around the manse. I have been missing your company does make some homemaking tasks more interesting. I look forward to your return.

Janine said...

I'm glad you are doing well and getting more sleep. I went through several months of needing 10 hours! Now I'm only sleeping 6-8. We bought one black out shade and boy did that help. My D H would half open the shade at 6. However I was too groggy and so now he's completely opening the shade at 6 and I'm up at 6.30....but reading until midnight, so that's got to change. But GLH books are so good! Looking forward to your next video when you can.

Christal said...

I love your pictures you take they are so lovely, I sure do miss you, I'll pray that you come back soon, I love hearing your stories sweet lady. Have a beautiful and blessed week ❤️

Homemaker's Heart said...

You are missed, but so glad you are taking some time to care for yourself. It's good to read a short post from you to hear how you are and what you are up to.

My system has gotten all mixed up due to excessive stress this past week. We had to replace 20 yr old carpet that was disintegrating, and put in laminate flooring. All the furniture was moved to the back of the house and my daily routines upheaveled, all left me feeling out of sorts. The stress has had me up late and not eating in a timely manner.

Today, I am living in Him with such focus and awareness, and making conscious choices to take it easy, rebalance my stressed system and enjoy some tea time in the shade this afternoon.

I am learning that this kind of stress in the later season of life, I just don't bounce back the same as I used to.

Looking forward to your return.

Hugs to you,
Dee

Dianne said...

I'm among those who miss your posts, Lydia. So glad you're having some time for things to get done around the manse and for some attention to your sleep needs. It's wise to just take time off sometimes! Prayers and love to you from Pennsylvania.