Hello Lydia! My trip to the beautiful state of Oregon was wonderful. I looked up your church as we were looking for a Sunday service, and online shows it is closed. Pray all is well! Looking forward to the next broadcast.
michele and others, if you look up churches a the web entry says they are closed because it's using business mode information but they are open on Sunday
if you check a business or a church in the middle of the night on your device, it will say closed. It doesn't mean it is out of business or no longer there. it depends what time it is when you are searching for it.
Hello Lydia, I have been watching/listening to your videos on YouTube. Thank you for sharing God's message for all of us ladies. I have looked at some of you posts, and am wonering if your one eyed cat is still visiting you? All of our cats have come to us as strays, looking for a family. We believe God sent them to us knowing that we would love them as much as He does. Thank you Lydia for your messages. I am looking forward to your next one.
8 comments:
Hello Lydia! My trip to the beautiful state of Oregon was wonderful. I looked up your church as we were looking for a Sunday service, and online shows it is closed. Pray all is well! Looking forward to the next broadcast.
michele and others, if you look up churches a the web entry says they are closed because it's using business mode information but they are open on Sunday
if you check a business or a church in the middle of the night on your device, it will say closed. It doesn't mean it is out of business or no longer there. it depends what time it is when you are searching for it.
Thank you Lydia! I did not know that! We all went to my nephews church and all was well. Enjoy your summer and God Bless.
Loved the teacup in the field of those sweet flowers, Lydia!
Beautiful pictures! I am looking forward with great anticipation to your nex video..
Hello Lydia, I have been watching/listening to your videos on YouTube. Thank you for sharing God's message for all of us ladies. I have looked at some of you posts, and am wonering if your one eyed cat is still visiting you?
All of our cats have come to us as strays, looking for a family. We believe God sent them to us knowing that we would love them as much as He does.
Thank you Lydia for your messages. I am looking forward to your next one.
Post a Comment