Sunday, September 01, 2024

Weather and Mood, Plus Other Subjects (Video)


I hope you are all looking on the bright side and enjoying the home.


I read from these books on weather by Eric Sloane.


In these books, the author stated he first wanted to paint clouds and sky scenes and he quickly became interested in weather.
Juniper 



Scene in the movie series Wives and Daughters:


Scene of The Manse today. 



I always like to show what I wore at home when at leisure, with apron for work , and with jacket or coat when I need to do any business in town:






Dress: London Times, $20 purchase at Home Goods; apron: Hobby Lobby, bolero style cardigan- WalMart. 




Please enjoy being home while you listen:


        

 The verses I read today were from Colossians 1:9-12 

2 comments:

Dianne said...

It's so nice how you and your daughter write letters back and forth to each other...and the same with the grandchildren.

And isn't it sadly true that we cannot always share our deepest values with too many, even if they are believers.

Each podcast never disappoints with the encouragement it gives, Lydia. I only hope we all show appreciation enough back to you.

God bless you

💙 From PA

Mrs M. said...

I have not listened to this podcast yet but those weather books look lovely. I've always been interested in weather but this spring I really became interested in it through discovering storm chasers on youtube. I have learned a lot about severe weather. It's kind of a funny interest for a homemaker but I like to learn a little bit about everything. I think it makes me well rounded, especially when it comes to homeschooling.