Saturday, August 30, 2014

Morning Garden






I have a moment to share some new blossoms in my little flower bed: some velvet pink morning glories. 

The decorative wire fence,(painted white so that I it shows up better against the plants)  above, is available by the section from the local dollar store.


When I took some things to Goodwill, I was given a 20 percent discount coupon, so naturally I went in and browsed. I found this teapot and teacup with no sign of wear or use, and no chips or scratches.  It is always so satisfying to wash up an item like this, rinse in hot water and polish it dry with a dish towel and see it gleam.  

                                     

Both of these finds are made in England, but no particular name is indicated with the company brand.


        

        


Php 4:11    ...for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Php 4:12    I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Php 4:13    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.



                                   

                             The west view from my window was bright and clear today. 

                                                       Have a blessed Lord's Day.

                                    

                               

3 comments:

Andrea R said...

Just beautiful, Lydia!

God Bless you!

Sandra said...

Beautiful finds, I love going to the Goodwill and discovering goodies like that :)

Lydia said...

Thank you all for visiting. I appreciate it so much.