Friday, September 26, 2008

Homestead Pictures, and Politics

I have been putting the homestead pictures on, a few at a time, on this blog http://homesteadrevisited.blogspot.com/



So please check back occasionally, as there are 3 discs of them and I only have a chance to put a few at a time. I really did not need another blog to manage but it will make it easier for the rellies and the residents to sort through. I'll also add it to the sidebar.

There will be an upcoming post that is burning on my mind, with all the talk that is being thrown around our house. Whether we like it or not, women at home have a great opportunity to change things that are not right. Each morning before the men leave for whereever, they rant a lot about what is going on concerning the bankers, and I now have enough material in my head to post something about the proposed bail out of the international bankers, and why this is so immoral, and what you can do at home, without missing a beat in your housekeeping (well almost) to put a stop to it. I know a lot of women don't like this blog to get controversial or political, but when I get throughwith the article, it won't seem controversial at all. It will just state some facts in a simple way that will make you want to call your senators, no matter what party. In the meantime, you might want to re-read my article about how to stop worrying about politics, here:http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/artman/publish/Lady_Lydia_Speaks_2/How_To_Stop_Fretting1002977.shtml

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Looking forward to reading your ideas on what we can do here at home. I've been thinking a lot about that myself.

ladyakofa said...

Thanks for referring us back to your previous article. You're soo right... we need to defend the God-ordained institution of marriage & family both in the public sphere and most importantly, in the private sphere.

I think this is not for the US only. Lots of developing countries are pressured by the international community to keep up with the advanced countries by blinding adopting policies that do not help their people.

It's rather unfortunate, but as you see we can change the world right from our homes!

And I can't wait to read more! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I really enjoyed that article!

I recall the first time I stumbled upon the LAF site. It felt like I was home. I read every single article and felt tremendous relief to realize there were other women out there that wanted to follow God's plan for home and family.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Trixie