Monday, November 26, 2018

Susan Rios Art Calendar


I offered to show the first Susan Rios art calendar on my blog. Susan was happy to allow me to do this, so here it is!
It is a great way to have a lot of your favorite Susan Rios paintings on display for a considerably lower price than buying the paintings.

You can get it here   and on the link you can click on, underneath the picture of the calendar, some of the other pictures for the months.


Remember not to post her paintings on your blogs, facebook, etc. unless you have her approval. Artists really struggle to maintain an income based on their original material.

Here is one of her recent paintings:

You know how I like houses!



1 comment:

Jaclyn Juliette said...

Her paintings always make me want to buy a cute cottage somewhere! Maybe one day!