Monday, October 28, 2019

Days at Home

Picture from Pinterest

Hello Ladies,

I'm trying to get another listen-while-you-work (or play) video.

In the meantime to keep in touch, I'm sharing pictures of things around here, and you get any ideas from it, help yourself to these changes too!


 Using these seasonal $1.00 board signs in another way:

Of course a pool can be a small pool for children or whatever is used in the garden, to warrant a pool sign!

Of course I saved one each of the original Harvest signs. Since they were only $1.00 I was able to buy one each to paint differently.

This one is for outside and it is also a Dollar Tree makeover:


Our Ladies Bible Class was invited to a Tea at a place way up in the hills,  and she went all out with the lovely food. I remembered to get a picture  only after it was almost gone:

Her daughter had decorated the mantel. Where can I get a house like that?!!! Do you like it?

There are a few changes here at home, too:



 Easy way to change a color scheme with covers and cushions:




  The field where I spoke to you on video is now all green again:


I'll see you all soon on video I hope, if I can get myself together.
Lydia 




8 comments:

jeanannemarie said...

White vinegar worked great from a spray bottle to clean the top of my range!

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Looks like lots of yummy goodies for tea.
No one ever comes to my house so any decorating will be done for me. I did switch out my summer flowers for autumn ones.
Fires in the area, sky is filled with smoke and the air is heavy.
a.

Willow said...

What a lovely spread of food! I also love the little house in the display.

Kathie Truitt said...

No pressure - but I REALLY rely on you! Ha. I love listening to you while I'm doing my work during the day. You're very good company.

Laura Jeanne said...

The spread of food looks lovely, but I noticed that no one took the grapes and apples! Whenever there are grapes, I have to hold myself back and not eat more than my share. :)

Lydia said...

Here in Oregon many people have grapes growing in their own back yards so the guests were not interested in the commercial grapes she had

Lydia said...

Everyone also had apple trees at home

Laura Jeanne said...

Wow, really? I've never tasted home-grown grapes before. They must be good!