Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A Creative Chat on a Stormy Day



I have already been out on my Regency Walk, albeit quite short-- I stepped out for a minute and quickly shut the door on this blustery weather.


During a lull in the rain I did my stealth-sipping.



Today I talked about:
-Writing a magazine the size of an envelop for the cost of a stamp
-Writing letters back and forth using the same paper.
Creating Storylines
-Reading from: Elizabeth Prentiss, Eric Sloane's Weather Book, The Jane Austen Diet


Links I mentioned:
Note: there are 6 episodes, so you'll have to find each one on the search area on this site.

This is an exercise series

You might also search for standing exercises for relaxation, on that same site

Simmer some things from your kitchen to promote wellness at home

Please enjoy a cup of tea or just breathing and walking around your house while you listen today


 

3 comments:

Andrea of the Shire said...

Hello Mrs. Sherman, I just wanted to pop by and say hello. I discovered your videos and blog about a month ago and have enjoyed listening to you. What a lovely teacup you shared today, I have a couple I enjoy using too. Happy to see you're doing well and I look forward to your next video.

Thanks for all you do,
Andrea Cimino

Lydia said...

Andrea, welcome I’m happy for your visit, and thank you.

Vintagebeliever said...

Lovely chat! Thank you.