Monday, December 12, 2022

Freehand Sewing Without Pattern


Hello Ladies,

I'm dropping by to leave you a link to Miss Lillians new sewing post. 

I hope to be back soon with a new broadcast and another post of my own here.

Its been busy for me, as I have 4 birthdays to acknowledge in December, plus Christmas. One of them is on Christmas Day. (That's Miss Lillian.) 

 I already missed most the birthdays and sent late cards but encouraged them to extend it to birthday month instead of one day.  That's a lot more enjoyable isn't it. No let-down. Just birthday all month long for the ones who get the late-birthday cards.

As the saying goes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

Thanks for being so patient about it.  I hope to see you soon!

Lydia



 

1 comment:

wendyworn said...

come back soon - we miss you! how will I clean my bathroom without your radio show? (kidding....sort of)