Saturday, December 24, 2022

Festive Greetings From The Manse!

 

It is Christmas Eve and this was taken yesterday during the ice storm. Our government didn’t lock anyone down “for their safety” but our descendants had us under severe restrictions and were not allowing  us out of the house. I did test the grounds and found even the frozen grass very slick. (It put me on the naughty list, for sure). 
I felt the drops of 🧊 falling on my face and went quickly inside. The sidewalk and front step were slick ice also. I put rubber-backed mats on the porch to prevent any slipping. 

You notice those elegant wax candles in tall slim jars. I put the led timer tea lights on top and save the candle. I liked the color, and found them at the dollar store. 


Have a look at my plastic plaid table cloth, also from the dollar store; very useful and a good decor item for several seasons. Notice the lines of Aqua through it.

This is your card this year, ( I’m addressing the descendants ). I wasn’t able to find time to put pen to paper and send a real one. But you know how hard it is for me to sit still.


This cardboard house was minus its light, so I put one of the led lights underground— no I mean under the house in the place where the other lights was years ago. 



No comments: