Saturday, December 17, 2022

Reading About Tea With Jane Austen/ Other Subjects Too


Greetings Dear Ladies,


We are entering the fog season. 


I have done some stealth-sipping. You'll understand it is a milder form of stealth-camping. 


My teacup is on a retired bird feeder in a leafless tree.



In my next broadcast I want to talk about an easy way to cut back on expenses in the home. 

I suggested in the broadcast the idea of stealth housekeeping/homemaking. You'll have to listen to understand the whole thing. 

8 comments:

Vintagebeliever said...

Lovely bird feeder.
I tell people I had a full day that way I have to give no details. 😊
I wouldn't give the lawyer a bad rap. The teacher is stalking him. 🀭

Lydia said...

The lawyer deliberately made himself a target to lead the teacher ( whom he knew was emotionally off-kilter) around the streets at night, going nowhere. In the Bible, Proverbs says not to act as though you are going to give someone something and then withhold it. That incident in Our Mutual Friend was fictitious but shows the cruelty of sending an unstable person over the edge. I’m sure it doesn’t mean allowing such people access to people who are avoiding them, but the story showed the tragic result of tinkering with said persons mental instability.

Lydia said...

Still, you are right. The unstable person was stalking him. There seem to be such people in every era.

Vintagebeliever said...

I should probably watch the movie to understand the scenario 😊

Lydia said...

I’m just teasing everyone. 😊

pat said...

just wanted to say hi. very much enjoy your You Tube videos. and totally love the book, the Jane Austen Diet. also have subcribed to Victoria magazine. this year i plan to enjoy both while enjoying my tea....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Pat

Lydia said...

Welcome Pat. I like very much that you enjoy the “ lectures “ and I know you’ll love Victoria magazine!!!

Standing for Christ said...

Hello just found your YouTube channel. Could you share your dress pattern? Thank you. God bless. Ann