Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Leisure vs. Labor and Other Things


In this broadcast, designed to listen while you do something in the home.

I cover some of the previous subjects:

--From "Stepping Heavenward", the quote:
"Life was not meant to be a treadmill,"--a good thing for a homemaker to keep in mind.
--Homemakers are care-givers.
"Even if all she does is live her daily life, the homemaker is making a great contribution to her family and their stability in life.
--If it is possible, avoid "meetings" that take you away from your comfort zone of the home.  
Please enjoy something in your home while you listen today:


 

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Dear Lydia,

I greatly appreciated the past 2 visits to homemaker radio. You are the earthly, wise voice that brings peace and calm to my mind and home.😊Lately, I have been pulled away from my home for this and that; I find myself thinking about what I want and need to get accomplished in my house while doing numerous ministry opportunities at the church. It feels like a balancing act to keep it all together. 🥴Your encouragement brought a real blessing to me today, and your constant conviction and faithfulness to Titus 2 always brings me back home to a place of rest. THANK YOU!!!

Blessings,
❤️Holly

living from glory to glory said...

We do need to be reminded that like is not suppose to be like a treadmill. But I sometimes feel like I am jumping on a trampoline! LOL It is so good to be reminded to take our time in doing what needs to be done.
Our Homes are the haven and harbor, so enjoy the peace and calm of our HOMES...
Blessings Sweet Friend
Hugs, Roxy XOXO

Janine said...

Such great advice! Thank you 💖

Shelly said...

For some reason I couldnt get into Stepping Heavenward book but after listening to you I think I will give it another try. : )I sure wish I had come across your blog/YT years ago. I am sharing your wonderful words of wisdom with other women I know. Blessings to you!!