Thursday, June 08, 2017

With Her Love She Makes a House a Home


Someone sent this to me this morning and it was a pleasant thing to wake up to on a rainy day here. There hasn't been a housewife/homemaker popular song in a long time--since Glenn Campbell's "Everyday Houseife" and I like the lyrics on this one much better! There were, however quite a few songs in the past, with this theme. Now we need some songs about these great men today who are husbands, providers and fathers and who deserve so much more recognition than they get.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That's me,all I ever wanted to be was a wife and mother.I love being home and taking care of my family.Now I am a grandmother and that is one of the greatest blessings. Love your blog,God bless.

Mrs. French said...

Wow, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing!