Friday, November 25, 2022

Keeping in Touch


Another painting by William Henry Margetsen

I haven’t forgotten you !

It’s been extremely noisy around here while a new window is installed. 
These strong young men came  for a few days to do the work and the place looked like a construction sight for awhile. Feeding a construction crew is a much more involved. I had to compensate them with more than tea sandwiches 😊 . Consequently I was absorbed in this great effort to keep them nourished.

I am busy with cleanup because, as you know, the thigh bone is connected to the knee bone and so on. Areas totally separate from the construction project are no longer untouched by it.

I’m looking forward to a broadcast very soon so keep checking.

Thank you for your encouragement.
It keeps me interested.
Lydia 

 

3 comments:

Mrs Bain said...

Wonderful to have a new window to catch the view, and a lovable construction crew to instill it too boot. Looking forward to a broadcast when the dust settles, and swept… Ah! As you said the leg bone is indeed connected to the knee bone. ❣️❣️❣️

Sherry Hayes said...

Mrs. Sherman, your videos are such a blessing to me--I don't believe I have found any other "radio show" as entertaining and useful as yours. I am learning from you how to become more "vital" with grace and honor. You also offer that almost extinct element of common sense applied to real life situations.

Also, you have allowed me to embrace being a natural "homebody." Always was, but was often chided for it, now I am glad for it (and those of my children who are also happy with it).

Thank you, and I am praying for your continual vitality, as the world needs your voice of reason!

Lydia said...

You are all “ too kind” with your generous approval. Comments are helpful too, with good thoughts about life at home.