Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Do It Yourself , and Other Things





This year, autumn is more summer and I'm glad of it. 
We have enjoyed breathing the air,
hearing the birds,
feeling the soft wind,
smelling fresh cut grass,
watching the special light of the sunset as it spreads around the land.


I have been stealth sipping as a little perk after cleaning the kitchen today.

The laundry is finished, for a few days.

I had my morning tea during the first part of the sunrise. 



Listen to the broadcast to find out what I talked about today, including a review of the book, "Do's and Don'ts of Yesteryear" by Eric Sloane.

I talked about being a pioneer in the things you have not seen done before or experienced before. 
I pioneered some kitchen cosmetics for you. You'll have to experiment with this to make your own. 


6 comments:

Janine said...

Yes, I am getting things ready for vacation and I am so stressed! Especially because I have to fly. We've been planning this for years, to see family in Florida and Georgia and visit Wash DC but I won't have any fun until I get there! I think I have that dos and donts book, too. And I love Stormies book. Her autobiography is riveting as well. Enjoyed your topics and the poems!

Hanah said...

Another great chat and another cute mailbox! I took your advice from a previous broadcast and decided I'd quit my tea abuse. Now my tea is much more tolerable and doesn't need as much sweetener.

Lydia said...

Hanah you have noticed some of my family ”archives”.

Hanah said...

They are quite charming.

Christal said...

I love listening and seeing all of your beautiful pictures you post, thank you so much.

Mama to 12, so far said...

Thank you for sharing your broadcasts! Your homeschooling tips are good for me to get back to the reason we started homeschooling in the first place! I enjoyed this one and folded a few loads of laundry while I listened/watched.