Monday, June 17, 2013

Victorian Cakes

I like a place where everyone and everything is Victorian, and that will always be true of the state of Victoria, in Australia.

This is true, of these lovely works of art made from cakes...

...and these cookies.

 

Victorian magazines,
 

 

Victorian ads
 

a victorian sunset

And Victorian shops.

 

I would gladly pay for some kind Victorian to send me some of these things from a shop called Sweet William..pay you for your effort and pay for the product and postage. The china is thinner and lighter than the things we get at Ross or Tj Max.

Here are some items i brought home:

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I think vintage is one of my favorites also. But I have grown very fond of natural leather and golden colors. But a lace topper is still a must! :)
Blessings, Roxy

fallenstar80 said...

Those cookies are so cute!

anonymous said...

The cookies and cakes are beautiful and the rose tea service with all the accouterments would be fun to have tea with.

Thank you for sharing.

Mrs. J.

anonymous said...

The cakes and cookies are really beautiful to look at and the rose tea service with accouterments would really be a treat to do tea with.

Thank you for sharing.

Mrs. J.

magnoliasntea said...

The photos are beautiful! I enjoyed clicking on the pictures and looking at the dishes closely. It's really nice that you have not negated that option with pinterest links (as, sadly, so many are doing). Thank you for sharing!

Deanna said...

Sweet Blessings to you.
The round box with teacups and saucers would be a wonderful way to store teacup sets all the time. Thought this was very clever.

Very nice post,
d

Lydia said...

I needed something like that to carry a tea cup with me on the flight and in my purse. I will have to create
Something like it for one or two cups.