Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Greetings


I enjoyed the colored leaves that appeared recently and how good they looked with this wreath on my shabby chic truck.  


Otherwise, everything is green and spring-like all around!

As I explained before, it is a common sight to see an old truck, from coast to mountain, to desert, in Canada and the US.  They are kept for various reasons, some sentimental, she historical, and others as an art form. Some trucks, like this one, really do work, but are kept looking antique. Whatever the case may be, we are allowed to have them, just as much as having an old piano.


Although this truck really does run, I like it the way it is, with all its dents and flaws.  One advantage to having an old truck like is, is that no one wants to steal it :-). But, as I said, there are so many of them in these parts, that they are easy to find if anyone wants one.


No comments: