Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Susan Rios Art Classes on Zoom



Hello Ladies,

I recently attended a Zoom art class in which the students painted a lovely floral. As I have often posted Susan Rios paintings here, I'd like to let you know about these classes.

 I found the Zoom link she sent to the students incredibly easy to use compared to other online communication programs--no downloading no password; just a click and there you are in the class. 

Because the class was so enjoyable and I learned so much, I wanted to give you Susan Rios contact so you could attend one of the class:

to see how you can attend the next class. 

You will then be on her mailing list for the date of the next class.

The next class is this coming Sunday from 1-3 pm. Pacific Time.

She will send you information on the time, materials to have at hand, the cost and how to pay.

I was able to try my hand at painting a rose and I am looking forward to the next subject.

 With all the tension going on in the world via the constant media, this class was a welcome respite and I think you would find it so, too.




1 comment:

lynn maust said...

Lydia, please do show us your painting!!!