Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry and Bright


Greetings Ladies,

I have been scurrying around making things merry and bright in The Manse. 

This is the blue light that comes half an hour before sunrise, that is supposed to be incredibly beneficial for health. 

Here I am as it gets lighter. 



This is my little winter house and it has the most interesting window on the lower right. 


I will try to remember to get pictures of  decorations in the daylight. 

If I get any time off tomorrow I’ll make a broadcast and read more from the new Jane Austen cook book.
I hope you all have a very lovely day. It is also our granddaughter’s birthday on the 25th so it is a very full day!!!

See you soon!

Lydia Ruth 


This cat comes to see us and knows all our routines. I do not know who he belongs to. Mr. S. And I agreed not to feed it or buy cat treats. Mr. S. is a “ softie” who sneaks treats home. 
This is his “I don’t buy treats for the cat” shelf:

 


 

5 comments:

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

Merry Christmas Miss Lydia!

Lydia said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Dianne said...

Thank you for the chuckle about the, "I don't buy treats for the cat", shelf. :)) I hope you are having a sweet and pleasant Christmas Season. 💙

Michell Hendrick said...

Merry Christmas!!

Laura Jeanne said...

I laughed at the "I don't buy treats for the cat" shelf. I have one of those too! lol. The treat our cats love the most is the Temptations liquid treats in the little tube that you squeeze out for them. They start purring like crazy as soon as they see me get one of those from the cupboard. :)