Saturday, October 14, 2017

Just For Today


All pictures on this post are from Pinterest.

The first thing I do is look out the window:

Above: from a hotel tea room in England.

I like taking refreshments in such settings!

The sandwiches look colorful and nutritious.

From a Victoria Classics Tea issue.

Below: I like this Arabian proverb. I should have learned this from an early age, to help devop a positive outlook to delays!

Please remember to look after yourself, eat right, rest well, dress your best or a way that gives you the most confidence, enjoy your work, pray instead of worrying, look for the truth, and be focused.

8 comments:

Songsparrowgarden said...

Beautifully spoken dear Lydia!!

Mrs.O said...

Beautiful..

Lynn said...

I really appreciate that proverb....

Kimberly said...

Thank you for that wisdom! I appreciate it more than you might know

Heavenly Home said...

Thank you for the lovely reminders. Much needed as we can get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of every day life.

Paulina Marie said...

Oh, how I needed this encouragement today. Thank you, Lady Lydia :)

Jen said...

Thank you for the beauty and encouragement!!

KatyLamb said...

Beautiful. Thank you!