Thursday, April 16, 2015

Recovering in Style



(Picture credit: Pinterest)

Thank you for all your kind greetings, ladies. I recovered from the four-day flu in about three days.  I have been up and about the house picking up the mess that always accumulates when I am out of commission.  No one has to question what a homemaker does all day at home, because when she is sick, the place disintegrates!

It helps that, although it is very cold here in April, with biting winds, the sun is shining and everything is green.

And today I have got the lunch ready for the ladies class in my home.

(Photo: Pinterest)




Have a wonderful day,

Lydia








8 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad you are feeling better, Lady Lydia. When I was going through all-day morning sickness, the fact that I felt awful showed, especially around the house. I honestly don't know if I or my husband were happier to have me back to normal.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to know you are well Lydia, I know you are dearly missed when you are down and not feeling well.
Have a lovely day:)

magnoliasntea said...

Your luncheon table looks beautiful and enticing. It's always apparent when a hostess has put a lot of thought and effort into the menu. Love the dishes, too. Have a wonderful day.

Alex said...

Glad to know you are much better :)
The table looks very tempting, and the colours are all so pretty together.

ForHisGlory said...

I agree with what Jenny said! I'm going through all-day morning sickness, and it is hard to look around at everything undone. Our children help a lot, but they can't keep up with things like a mom can! Glad you are better, Mrs. Sherman, and I know my time will come, too. :)

larissa said...

Dear Lydia

Glad to know you are feeling well. The table looks simply glorious!

Larissa

Unknown said...

So glad you are feeling better. The tea table you set up looks just delightful!

lorie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. The table looks lovely.