Friday, November 29, 2019

Previous Video

Please check out the  Housewife Radio  video here  on the previous post. It is working now, and is the third picture down from that post. Please refresh your page if you've had the same page sitting there and couldn't get the video. Please let me know if it is now working okay.

I am sorry about the confusion. I attempted posting it several times but the new YouTube rules required so many different settings and wouldn't post unless I obeyed it (smile).  It now requires you say "This is for children" or "This is not for children" and if it is not for children, it will not allow your subscribers to be notified. If it is for children, it is listed along with all the children's videos! 

When I selected "for children" (and there were only two options) it placed it in a "private" mode where only I and selected people could see it.

But I do wonder if these people speak normal English, for here, we say "child safe" or "not child safe".  Many videos are not actually for children but are still child safe as far as content.  Our homemaker videos aren't really videos for children but they are child safe and family friendly.  

There are "family friendly" shops around here but not everything in it is a child's toy or of any interest to children. It just means there is nothing corrupting in it for children.


The language Youtube used has a lot to be desired.

1 comment:

Julel said...

It is definitely working now. Thank you for sorting it out, it sounded rather complicated but it was pleasant to have your company in the kitchen again. I made a pan full of celery soup for tomorrow's lunch, and an aubergine (I think you call them eggplant in the USA) and potato curry which I plan to freeze.
Lesley