Tuesday, September 13, 2005

More Readers




I just wanted to write to you about your blog.
I think it's just....well, in a way, it's amazing. I love the sections about dress. I too struggle with dressing modestly, and would LOVE to have some NICE, MODEST clothes.
I am 17, and so all around me, the girls my age dress as if sex is the only thing that matters, and it's really sad. In our "American" clothes, we have become naked. Naked. Do we want to be naked???? I sure don't!
So, thank you for your blog, and keep up the great blogging!

Comment: Another painting by Susan Rios. It would be nice if young ladies would show some interest in fabrics, styles and colors, instead of going after the clothes that emphasize their sexuality. We can influence them greatly by the way we ourselves dress. Older women need to avoid what I call "The Nursing Home Look" and wear things that inspire the younger women. I have written an article that is supposed to be posted on LAF, called "The Trunk Showing" to give people ideas about how we can promote lovely dressing.

No comments: