Saturday, July 14, 2018

Early Tea

The best tea in summer is at 6:30 A.M. outside!

There will be more pictures later when  there are not so many shadows dancing around.

I have a post coming up something about being careful not to be rash!  Think about what you want to do before jumping in to any plan or belief,. Sometimes even when we think we are an independent and autonomous unit as individuals or families, we let other ideas into our lives that can cause conflict.

If  you are in the southern hemisphere having winter, remember to get everything in  order in your house so you can free up time to enjoy the outdoors when summer comes.  The last couple of winters I'm sorry to say I spent too much time waiting for it to be over and not sorting through things that I need to, or cleaning things that need it. It so happened that each time summer came, I was catching up on all those things and could not take much time off for summer leisure.  My goal is to be "company ready" and I am not there yet! In the meantime, I'm enjoying moving the sprinkler around trying to get everything lush and green around here.






3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the shadows dancing around!

Unknown said...

Your tea table looks so peaceful - a good way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

Love tea in the morning!