Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Tricia Romance

Today I am featuring paintings by Tricia Romance, a Canadian painter.  She is active today making the most sublime images of  beautiful and tender moments in life.

I understand that some of the house paintings are of her own house.






I've seen these events many times and yet never even thought to snap a photo!  In my own life, the children crowded around to watch baby's bath.
I hope you are all going to get your life's work and mission completed today and that you have clarity and peace in your life.  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, she is one of my favorites! She is very well known, here, as she is located just an hour away. In fact, you could once tour her beautiful home (featured in her paintings) but it is now closed to the public. I did drive by and ohhh-and-ahhh with my husband last year, as stayed in her little town for our anniversary. Her paintings are so lovely.

Blessed Homemaking said...

Oh, I just love them, Lydia. Especially the ones of a mother with her children. How very lovely. I love to paint but scarcely find the time to do it in this season of life. I'm so very busy with all my dear children--which is okay! It is so good to find good artwork. I am going to go look up this painter. Hope you are doing well ♥

Adelaide said...

O my, I really like her work. There is a coziness about her art; I feel so happy and warm inside when looking at the paintings - I can just relax and get lost in them. Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful artists with us! Love,
Adelaide

Laura Jeanne said...

Yes, Tricia Romance's work is lovely. Thank you for sharing! I am in need of something positive to think about today!

Mama to 12, so far said...

I really like these. They bring a feel of bygone eras. Thanks for sharing.